PRICE SHOWN IS $300.00 PER 3 STUDENT GROUP
The goal of the Second Amendment Foundation Training Division's “F.A.S.T Carbine” course is to provide the students with a solid foundation in basic knowledge of Carbine "Fundamentals and Safety Training" on their own specific Carbine, a basic understanding of ammunition and how it functions, as well as shooting fundamentals.
A person who is new to the use of a firearm for personal defense typically has a broad range of questions and is faced with learning a number of skills that are critical in the safe use of a firearm - in this case, a Carbine. F.A.S.T Carbine is specifically designed to provide a person who is new to Carbines with the opportunity to gain that knowledge and to learn the basics of operation, cleaning and maintenance, safety, and much more in a convenient four-hour course. “F.A.S.T Carbine” is also intended as an introductory course for students, and is required prior to taking S.A.F.T.D. Defensive Carbine I.
A number of topics will be covered in “F.A.S.T Carbine”. These include but are not limited to:
• Safe handling of your firearm
• Gun safety rules
• Safe storage of your firearm and ammunition
• Basic components of a your carbine
• Operation of your carbine
• Shooting fundamentals
• Clearing common carbine stoppages
• Selecting a carbine and ammunition
• Cleaning and maintaining carbines
• A modern, serviceable carbine
• 2 magazines (if semi-auto)
• Eye & ear protection (electronic muffs preferred)
• 100 Rounds of ammo
• Factory-fresh ammo only - absolutely no reloads or specialty ammo
• Comfortable clothing
• Hydration system or bottled water
• Shoes - comfortable with sufficient support to permit a full range of motion
• Long pants and shirt with high collar
• Baseball cap
Harry Poling, Instructor
DOWNLOAD/PRINT FORM and please for our convience and yours fill out the form with a black ink pen and bring it to class with you. This will help us speed up the class time, so we can spend more time training, and improving your skills. Thank You!
JOIN THE WAITLIST
Interested in this course but cant attend the course date(s) or there are no more available dates listed? Join the course waitlist, make a $50 non-refundable deposit and pay the remaining balance of your course when we schedule it. You will be contacted when there is enough interest in scheduling another course. Click here to join.
DARKE COUNTY FISH & GAME