PRICE SHOWN IS $300.00 PER 3 STUDENT GROUP
The goal of the Second Amendment Foundation Training Division's "F.A.S.T. Shotgun" course is to provide students with a solid foundation in basic knowledge of shotguns - "Fundamentals and Safety Training" - on your specific shotgun, a basic understanding of ammunition and how it functions, as well as shooting fundamentals.
A person new to the use of a firearm for personal defense typically has a broad range of questions and is faced with learning a number of skills that are critical in the safe use of a firearm - in this case, a shotgun. F.A.S.T. Shotgun is specifically designed to provide a person new to shotguns the opportunity to gain knowledge and learn the basics of operation, cleaning and maintenance, safety, and much more, in a convenient four-hour course. "F.A.S.T. Shotgun" is also meant as an introductory course for students new to shotguns, and this course is taken prior to taking S.A.F.T.D. Defensive Shotgun I.
A number of topics will be covered in "F.A.S.T. Shotgun". These include but not limited to:
• Safe handling of firearms
• Gun safety rules
• Safe storage of firearms & ammunition
• Basic components of shotguns
• Operation of shotguns
• Shooting fundamentals
• Clearing common shotgun stoppages
• Selecting a shotgun & ammunition
• Cleaning & maintaining shotguns
• A modern, serviceable shotgun
• Eye & ear protection (electronic muffs preferred)
• 50 Rounds of #7-1/2 or #8 birdshot ammo
• Factory-fresh ammo only - absolutely no reloads or specialty ammo
• Comfortable clothing, knee pads are optional but recommended
• Hydration system or bottled water
• Comfortable shoes with sufficient support to permit a full range of motion
• Long pants, shirt with a high collar
• Baseball cap
DOWNLOAD/PRINT FORM and please for our convience and yours fill out the form with a black ink pen and bring it to class with you. This will help us speed up the class time, so we can spend more time training, and improving your skills. Thank You!