Two-thirds of all gunfights occur in situations with low or no natural light available. This course will enable you to defend yourself while making darkness your friend by teaching you to properly utilize a flashlight and weapon-mounted light, use cover, and more tactics to prevail in low and no light environments. You will master defensive gun handling fundamentals by feel rather than by sight in this eight to ten hour course.Prerequisite: You must have some professional handgun or rifle training prior to signing up for this class. Contact us if you have questions on this.
You may take this class with a carbine only or pistol only, but to get the most benefit, we recommend you bring both.
• Reliable Pistol
• Holster for Pistol
• Extra mags (3 minimum if single stack, 2 if double)
• Pistol magazine pouch
• 300 Rounds of ammunition for your pistol
• Reliable Semi-Automatic Rifle or Carbine
• 300 Rounds of ammunition for your rifle
• Three Rifle Magazines
• Method for carrying rifle magazines
• Factory-fresh ammo only - absolutely no reloads or specialty, or steel core ammo!
• Handheld flashlight required and a additional Weapon-light are recommended for pistol. Weapon-light on rifle is highly recommended.
• Eye & ear protection
DOWNLOAD/PRINT FORM and please for our convience and yours fill out the form with a black ink pen and bring it to class with you. This will help us speed up the class time, so we can spend more time training, and improving your skills. Thank You!
LOW LIGHT CARBINE