Two-thirds of all gunfights occur in situations with low or no natural light available. This course will enable you to defend yourself while making darkness your friend by teaching you to properly utilize a flashlight and weapon-mounted light, use cover, and more tactics to prevail in low and no light environments. You will master defensive gun handling fundamentals by feel rather than by sight in this eight to ten hour course.
Prerequisite: You must have some professional handgun and shotgun training prior to signing up for this class. Contact us if you have questions on this.
• Reliable Pump or Semi Auto Shotgun
• 150 rounds of bird-shot
• 25 OO Buck
• 25 Slugs
• Method of carry for shotgun shells
• Reliable Pistol
• Sturdy Holster
• Extra mags (3 minimum if single stack, 2 if double)
• Method of carry for pistol magazines
• 100 Rounds of pistol ammunition
• Factory-fresh ammo only - absolutely no reloads or specialty ammo
• Handheld flashlight required but we recommend you also have an additional weapon-light for your pistol. Weapon-light on Shotgun Highly recommended.
• Eye & ear protection
FIVE STUDENT MINIMUM AT ALL CLASES HELD AT MAYDAY GUN RANGE. IF WE DO NOT HAVE FIVE STUDENTS, A REFUND MINUS CREDIT CARD FEES OR TRANSFER OF STUDENT CREDIT WILL BE OFFERED TO THE STUDENT.
DOWNLOAD/PRINT FORM and please for our convience and yours fill out the form with a black ink pen and bring it to class with you. This will help us speed up the class time, so we can spend more time training, and improving your skills. Thank You!
JOIN THE WAITLIST
Interested in this course but cant attend the course date(s) or there are no more available dates listed? Join the course waitlist, make a $50 non-refundable deposit and pay the remaining balance of your course when we schedule it. You will be contacted when there is enough interest in scheduling another course. Click here to join.
LOW LIGHT SHOTGUN
9:00 AM - Hosted by Mayday Gun Range